You Vote: Will Biden be as accessible to the press as Trump was?
President has been notably absent from media spotlight for first few months of his administration.
President Joe Biden on Thursday held his first solo press conference since becoming president, having waited over two months before appearing alone before reporters.
The president on the campaign trail pledged an open and transparent relationship with U.S. media, yet he has been noticeably distant from members of the press in the early months of his presidency.
Here's your chance to weigh in: Do you think President Biden will be as accessible to media as was President Donald Trump?
News, not Noise
- Researchers shoot holes in study touted for confirming 'masks work' in curbing COVID
- Mike Pence: 'There were irregularities' in 2020 election, feels he made right decision Jan. 6
- Biden legal defeats rapidly piling up across the nation on broad array of policy fronts
- Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment
- Georgia sues Biden DOJ for evidence of ‘colluding or conspiring’ with outsiders to fight voter law