GOP Senator Scott calls the left-wing militant 'enemy within'
Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) discusses how the left has transformed the US into an unrecognizable country, making them the enemy within.
Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott on Friday joined some of the Republican congressional conference's most conservative thought leaders onstage at CPAC Texas, warning the audience that the radical left is "the enemy within."
"Today we face the greatest danger we have ever faced," said Scott, whose public views about the future of the GOP has recently increased his national profile. "The militant left-wing in our country has become the enemy within."
"Now that's pretty dramatic," Scott acknowledged. "And here's why."
He argued the members of the country's most extreme left have seized control of the country's economy and culture and portrayed a dark vision of America today.
"When you turn on the news at night, do you even recognize the country you see?" he asked.
"Are you worried for your family? Are you worried for your freedoms? The woke left now controls the Democrat Party, the entire federal government, the news media, academia, big tech, Hollywood, most corporate board rooms, and now even some of our top military leaders. They are working hard to redefine our country."
Scott also listed what he thinks are among the far left's top targets – patriotism, border security, gender, and free speech.
Just News, No Noise
- Twitter docs released by Musk and journalist suggest Democrats could manipulate speech on platform
- Jim Jordan turns up heat on Obama intel chiefs and FBI brass implicated in bias complaints
- As 71% in poll say Maricopa County issues tipped Senate race, judge sanctions Kari Lake lawyers
- Bombshell Twitter files suggest censorship driven by politics and connections, not facts
- Rigorous international study of N95 masks upends federal COVID narrative