Soros donates $50 million to Democratic super PAC after 2022 elections
Soros donated about $50 million to candidates, committees and two super PACs during the 2022 midterm elections.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Billionaire George Soros reportedly donated $50 million to a Democratic super PAC after the 2022 midterm elections, apparently doubling his contributions this year.
Democracy PAC, which has been one of Soros' top groups for political donations, received $50 million from the billionaire earlier this month, Politico reported.
Soros donated about $50 million to candidates, committees and two super PACs during the 2022 midterm elections, according to data from campaign finance tracker OpenSecrets.
Major recipients of donations from Soros during the 2022 election cycle include Georgia Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock, who received $1 million for his runoff election; Stacey Abrams, who received $4 million in her failed Georgia gubernatorial bid; and Planned Parenthood, J Street and the Working Families Party, each of which received $1 million.
Just News, No Noise
- Joe Biden bribery allegations involve Ukraine, first raised with FBI in 2017, key investigator says
- Christian man arrested for quoting Bible verse at pride event
- Matt Gaetz introduces resolution to hold former Trump probe prosecutor Mark Pomerantz in contempt
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- FBI harbored Biden allegations since 2017, through impeachment, election, lawmaker says