Nicole Neily: State school board associations are not parent’s friends
Parents Defending Education President Nicole Neily urges parents to sound the alarm and report school districts that have “parental exclusion policies” allowing faculty to hide a child’s gender identity from their parent.
Just the News Spotlight
Just News, No Noise
- Ted Cruz says the only way the border will be secure is if the GOP wins in 2024
- Coast Guard will not enforce new California rule on diesel engines, citing 'safety concerns'
- House GOP leaders consider changing some Ukraine war funding to loans: congressional source
- Fani Willis, Nathan Wade referred to Georgia bar for alleged ethics violations
- Road to Hunter Biden's Burisma riches was paved in Moscow with effort to court Russian oligarchs