Ohio State Sec. LaRose discusses Ohio’s amendment banning noncitizens from voting in local elections
Ohio Secretary of State Frank LaRose talks about the amendment his state passed last year prohibiting noncitizens from voting in local government elections. “By the way, Ohioans responded overwhelmingly. More than 70% voted yes,” says LaRose.
Just News, No Noise
- AWOL mystery: Democrat leaders departed Arizona during Biden visit, leaving Republican in charge
- Elon Musk on Russell Brand: 'It can't be guilty until proven innocent'
- FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud
- San Diego declares a crisis as feds release thousands into the city
- Rep. Scott: House Democrats are empowering small group of conservatives, leading to shutdown