Rep. Norman gives a status update on budget negotiations
Representative Ralph Norman (R-SC) shares the latest news on federal budget negotiations. “We’re $2 trillion in debt for the current year and we’ve had record tax revenues,” says Rep. Norman. “…The next two weeks will be interesting.”
Just News, No Noise
- AWOL mystery: Democrat leaders departed Arizona during Biden visit, leaving Republican in charge
- Elon Musk on Russell Brand: 'It can't be guilty until proven innocent'
- FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud
- San Diego declares a crisis as feds release thousands into the city
- Rep. Scott: House Democrats are empowering small group of conservatives, leading to shutdown