Trump reads from the 'Clinton sock drawer decision'
Speaking from the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey Tuesday night, former President Donald Trump reads the 2012 Clinton Sock Drawer decision and compares it to the charges he faces related to classified documents.
Just the News Spotlight
Just News, No Noise
- Republican Larry Hogan soars to double-digit lead over Democrats in Maryland Senate race
- U.S. tracking balloon of unknown origin over American airspace
- Top contenders for Trump's running mate audition on CPAC main stage
- CPAC: Jim Jordan says whistleblower from Fani Willis' office talking to his committee
- Arizona counties cancel voter registrations of non-citizens, most added to rolls by third parties