Libyan refugee arrested in deadly UK stabbing rampage
Three men were killed and others were hurt in the attack.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Police in Britain have arrested a suspect in a deadly Saturday stabbing rampage that authorities say is a terrorist incident.
Police named the man as Libyan refugee Khairi Saadallah, 25, according to reports.
The attack west of London on June 20 in Forbury Gardens, Reading left three men dead, while one man remains hospitalized and another has been released after being treated.
Counter-terrorism officers reportedly raided Saadallah's apartment late on Saturday night and removed a large circular saw and other items, according to reports.
Neil Basu, the head of Counter Terror Police, said officers were not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
"When he got arrested his hand was full of blood, I could see the blood on his hand," bystander Amir Hadyoon told reporters.
News, Not Noise
- Black conservative documentary 'Uncle Tom' reaping raves on major film sites — and profits
- Lawmakers returning from John Lewis funeral exempt from D.C. quarantine order
- Kodak a first step: Trump White House plans new ways to break Chinese supply chain dominance
- Tennessee lawmaker allegedly embezzled tax dollars for two years after feds alerted
- Tech hub Obama, Biden and Clinton helped Russia build set off U.S. intelligence alarms