Libyan refugee arrested in deadly UK stabbing rampage
Three men were killed and others were hurt in the attack.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Police in Britain have arrested a suspect in a deadly Saturday stabbing rampage that authorities say is a terrorist incident.
Police named the man as Libyan refugee Khairi Saadallah, 25, according to reports.
The attack west of London on June 20 in Forbury Gardens, Reading left three men dead, while one man remains hospitalized and another has been released after being treated.
Counter-terrorism officers reportedly raided Saadallah's apartment late on Saturday night and removed a large circular saw and other items, according to reports.
Neil Basu, the head of Counter Terror Police, said officers were not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident.
"When he got arrested his hand was full of blood, I could see the blood on his hand," bystander Amir Hadyoon told reporters.
News, Not Noise
- Mattis didn't disclose ties to China-boosting firm in column slamming Trump's 'America First' policy
- Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden
- In Michigan lawsuit, Sidney Powell alleges poll workers altered large numbers of ballots
- The dozen belated disclosures that turned the tide in Michael Flynn’s case
- Trump blasts kneeling football players, says ‘long way to go’ on election challenges