CNN host says 'white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter' is who we should worry about, not the KKK
Van Jones says white voters with seemingly progressive values are the real danger to the black community
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
As protests and riots rage across the nation in the wake of George Floyd's death on Memorial Day, CNN's Van Jones weighed in by telling viewers who he thinks are the real threat to black Americans. The answer, white liberals, who hide behind a mask of progressive values.
“It’s not the racist white person who’s in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park," said Jones on Friday.
He was referring to the New York woman who was fired from her job earlier this week after a video of her calling the police on a black man went viral. She reported that an "African American man" was threatening her. The video shows the woman "weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan Nation," Jones said.
"Even the most liberal, well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant. And so what you’re seeing now is a curtain falling away," continued Jones, a former Obama administration adviser.
News, Not Noise
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'
- Reparations commissioners slated for top federal pay grade that hasn’t existed since 1978
- Banks, financial services firms next to bow to 'woke left,' ban conservatives, warns Rep. Ted Budd
- Coca-Cola faces backlash for workplace inclusion materials encouraging employees to 'be less white'
- GOP Sen. Scott 'flabbergasted' by law enforcement saying no idea why Guard still at Capitol