Off the Press Editor-in-chief says the media isn't covering Biden's mental decline
Joe Curl was referring to last week when President Joe Biden asked, "Where's Jackie?"
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Off the Press Editor-in-Chief Joe Curl says that the mainstream media hasn't been doing a great job of covering President Joe Biden's mental decline.
"CNN and MSNBC did not report on that bizarre story where he (President Biden) asked for a congresswoman who had died in August," Joe Curl said on the Monday edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show. "And it was even weirder, because he had put out an official release on her, commemorating her and mourning her death."
Curl was referring to last week when President Joe Biden asked, "Where's Jackie?" at The White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski had died in a car crash back in August.
Curl also called out White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre for defending the president in a bizarre way.
"There were three times after that incident where reporters asked questions and they were really demanding an answer," said Curl. "The White House press secretary could have simply said that Biden made a mistake and apologized and just simply forgot. We all forget things. That would have been fine. But she went down this long road of saying 'Well, the congresswoman was on the top of Biden's mind,' which just doesn't make any sense."
According to Curl, the story was quickly forgotten the next day.
"You can see how that story just disappeared the next day," stated Curl. "I mean, they're still covering for him. But they're starting to be a lot more alarmed. He's misspeaking at an alarming rate."
Just News, No Noise
- Scientist who worked closely with the Wuhan lab says COVID was genetically engineered and leaked
- Justices puzzled by Colorado's argument for forcing Christian designer to make gay wedding websites
- Calls for investigations grow over Katie Hobbs' alleged use of Twitter censorship, 1A issues
- New Hampshire senators skipping WH event to protest Biden support for Dem primary changes
- Louisiana, Missouri AGs release 359-page Fauci deposition in social media collusion lawsuit