You Vote: How has the news media covered the coronavirus?
Just the News readers get to rate the news media's coverage of the coronavirus.
March 19, 2020 - 3:55pm
President Donald Trump and the news media have continued their battle over who has been most credible during the coronavirus crisis.
Some media acolytes like, CNN correspondent Jim Acosta, have accused the president of "xenophobia" for closing the borders or calling COVID-19 the China virus.
Trump and his defenders have responded that the media has engaged once again in "fake news" and political fear mongering,
Here's your chance to weigh in. Vote in our Just the News reader poll on media credibility and let your voice be heard.
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe