Gregg Jarrett lambastes the media as 'willing accessories to the Russia hoax'
'When all of it is declassified there will be a mountain of damning, incriminating evidence about just how devious and corrupt these government officials were in the Russia hoax.'
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Fox News legal analyst Greg Jarrett believes that there will be troves of proof demonstrating government officials' egregious misconduct during the Russia collusion probe once all of the materials get declassified.
Jarrett told the "John Solomon Reports" podcast remarked that he thinks "when all of it is declassified there will be a mountain of damning, incriminating evidence about just how devious and corrupt these government officials were in the Russia hoax."
He said that recent revelations regarding the handwritten notes of former CIA Director John Brennan confirm his long-held suspicion that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the false Trump-Russia story.
Jarrett sharply criticized the media, asserting that it perpetuated the false narrative.
"You know the media will never admit that they were complicit and you know willing accessories to the Russia hoax. They drove the narrative," Jarrett said, mentioning two outlets that "received Pulitzer prizes for getting this story wrong. So they will never apologize or retract or admit their own wrongdoing, they will simply move on, you know, to the next hoax," Jarrett remarked. "They're devoid of principle and conscience. They are unscrupulous."
Just News, No Noise
- Judge sides with DeSantis, says governor won’t have to testify in suit brought by prosecutor
- IRS warns taxpayers of new $600 threshold for reporting third-party payments
- House GOP leadership rejects 6 of 8 rules changes sought by conservatives, with more pending
- Musk indicates he will release internal Twitter docs on censorship of Hunter Biden laptop story
- Budweiser plans to send unsold beer intended for World Cup in Qatar to winning country