Gregg Jarrett lambastes the media as 'willing accessories to the Russia hoax'
'When all of it is declassified there will be a mountain of damning, incriminating evidence about just how devious and corrupt these government officials were in the Russia hoax.'
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Fox News legal analyst Greg Jarrett believes that there will be troves of proof demonstrating government officials' egregious misconduct during the Russia collusion probe once all of the materials get declassified.
Jarrett told the "John Solomon Reports" podcast remarked that he thinks "when all of it is declassified there will be a mountain of damning, incriminating evidence about just how devious and corrupt these government officials were in the Russia hoax."
He said that recent revelations regarding the handwritten notes of former CIA Director John Brennan confirm his long-held suspicion that Hillary Clinton was responsible for the false Trump-Russia story.
Jarrett sharply criticized the media, asserting that it perpetuated the false narrative.
"You know the media will never admit that they were complicit and you know willing accessories to the Russia hoax. They drove the narrative," Jarrett said, mentioning two outlets that "received Pulitzer prizes for getting this story wrong. So they will never apologize or retract or admit their own wrongdoing, they will simply move on, you know, to the next hoax," Jarrett remarked. "They're devoid of principle and conscience. They are unscrupulous."
Just News, No Noise
- Confronted by FBI abuses, Congress ready to add civil liberty protections to key surveillance law
- Culture of corruption exposed in trial centering on ex-Illinois House Speaker
- College wants to fire professor for 'dishonesty' of different opinions
- 70-car train derails, spilling hazardous materials in North Dakota
- 3 children, 3 adults, female suspect dead in shooting at Tennessee Christian school: officials