You Vote: What do you think of the judge's conduct in the Michael Flynn case?
U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has named a former judge to argue against the DOJ's recommendation to dismiss charges. You weigh in.
U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has not rubber stamped the Justice Department's recommendation to dismiss Michael Flynn's conviction and criminal charges.
Instead, the veteran jurist has appointed a former judge to argue against the DOJ's recommendation.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the case.
News, not Noise
- New evidence in parade massacre shines uncomfortable light on media, bail-reforming prosecutors
- Washington governor roasted on Twitter for suggesting checking vaccine status of Thanksgiving guests
- This holiday season the Salvation Army wants a donation — and a 'sincere apology' for white racism
- Retirees flee high-tax New Jersey, creating potential fiscal crisis for state
- ‘Great again!’ Trump’s Thanksgiving message hints at rematch with Biden