You Vote: What do you think of the judge's conduct in the Michael Flynn case?
U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has named a former judge to argue against the DOJ's recommendation to dismiss charges. You weigh in.
May 17, 2020 - 10:37pm
U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan has not rubber stamped the Justice Department's recommendation to dismiss Michael Flynn's conviction and criminal charges.
Instead, the veteran jurist has appointed a former judge to argue against the DOJ's recommendation.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the case.
News, Not Noise
- Ex-Never Trumper Erick Erickson explains how he came to support Trump, what elites fear
- Twitter claims 'no evidence' of mail-in voter fraud despite numerous convictions since 2016
- Trump preparing executive order to address perceived bias at social media giants
- President Trump blasts Twitter after the platform disputed the accuracy of two of his tweets
- The FBI documents that put Barack Obama in the ‘Obamagate’ narrative