Fauci's agency funds 80% of NIH research using human fetal tissue: report
"Fauci is funding more HFT experiments on animals than anyone in the USA," according to White Coat Waste Project.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
According to a White Coat Waste Project report, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which Dr. Anthony Fauci leads, funds about 80% of taxpayer-supported National Institutes of Health (NIH) experiments using unborn baby parts.
"NIH is actively funding over $27 million of research approved to use Human Fetal Tissue, also known as HFT" the report explains, and $21.6 million of that comes from NIAID. However, over $88 million is the total amount that NIH expects to spend on HFT experiments this year.
The HFT experiments funded by NIAID are being performed on animals, such as mice being "implanted with minced pieces of fetal Bone marrow, Liver, and Thymus to make their bodies mimic the human immune system," according to an investigation by White Coat Waste Project.
The project's "new analysis reveals Fauci is funding more HFT experiments on animals than anyone in the USA."
Another HFT experiment funded by Fauci included creating "humanized rodents" at the University of Pittsburgh, The Daily Wire reported.
University researchers grafted the scalps of human babies onto rodents for an immunology experiment, as they studied the human response to an infection in the skin.
Just News, No Noise
- Homeland sees ‘heightened threat’ of attacks on churches, cops and feds ahead of 2024 election
- Nearly everyone infected with COVID-19 at CDC event was vaccinated: agency survey
- Debt deal frays GOP unity McCarthy enjoyed since Speaker battle as prominent conservatives bolt
- House Freedom Caucus blasts debt deal: 'This is a career-defining vote for every Republican'
- McCarthy vows to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt over Biden probe