Alabama military jet crashes near airport, two dead
It was a training jet used by the Navy and Air Force
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Two people are dead after a military jet crashed in Alabama near the Montgomery Regional Airport according to a report by Fox News.
The plane was a two-seat T-38 jet, used for training by both the Air Force and Navy. Montgomery’s Emergency Management Agency Director Christina Thornton could not confirm to Fox whether the victims were in the military.
News, Not Noise
- Sen. Rand Paul says Dr. Anthony Fauci is an elitist who 'thinks he's smarter than the rest of us'
- Sen. Ted Cruz says Biden's comments on Chauvin trial supplied grounds for mistrial
- Merkel says she criticizes Putin 'directly,' after Biden admits on TV he thinks he's a 'killer'
- Columnist, pundit Juan Williams says TV show host rejected him for not being 'black enough'
- Ocasio-Cortez: House GOP censuring Waters 'because they don't have any ideas of their own'