Democrat-led House committee on Jan 6 Capitol riot subpoenas McCarthy, four other GOP congressmen
The four other members are GOP Reps. Jim Jordan, of Ohio; Andy Biggs, of Arizona; Mo Brooks, of Alabama; and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Democrat-led House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot said Thursday it has subpoenaed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and four other Republican members for their testimony about the incident and alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
The four other members are GOP Reps. Jim Jordan, of Ohio; Andy Biggs, of Arizona; Mo Brooks, of Alabama; and Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, according to ABC News.
Each rejected the select committee's request to voluntarily cooperate.
News, not Noise
- Rising country Christian star says Nashville recording industry going too woke for audience
- U.S. Marshals capture more than 1,500 fugitives in 10 cities
- North Carolina voters abandoning Democrats, switching to GOP as part of a national trend
- House GOP ratchets up pressure on Secret Service in bid to challenge Trump aide's J6 testimony
- DOJ contradicts federal law with lawsuit against Arizona citizenship voter law