North Dakota GOP Sen. Cramer sustains serious hand injury, may need amputation
“I am alert and in good spirits" the Senator said on Twitter
North Dakota GOP Sen. Kevin Cramer said Wednesday that he sustained a serious hand injury that might require amputation.
“While working in the yard over the weekend, I sustained a serious injury to my right hand, which required immediate surgery," he tweeted. "I continue to remain in North Dakota close to medical care as there is a high risk of infection and the possible need for amputation."
He also said: "Although I am missing this week of votes and hearings, I am monitoring Senate business closely and in constant contact with my colleagues and staff."
Just News, No Noise
- New twist in FBI raid: Trump had 'standing order' to declassify documents taken to residence
- Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Merrick Garland
- Two Democratic lawmakers cast 10 proxy votes each on House floor in favor of $740B spending bill
- Dual system of silence? Garland, Wray clam up on Trump search after blabbing about Jan. 6 probe
- Arizona’s U.S. Senate seat rated a toss-up by election forecasters