Lawmakers participated in candlelight vigil outside the Capitol on Tuesday evening
So far more than 502,000 people have died from COVID-19 in the U.S.
A bipartisan gathering of lawmakers took part in a candlelight vigil on Tuesday evening that included a moment of silence in remembrance of the more than 500,000 individuals who have passed away from coronavirus in the U.S.
So far there have been more than 502,000 coronavirus fatalities in the U.S., according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
News, Not Noise
- Rep. Lauren Boebert on Cheney leadership removal: GOP 'finally taking a stand, getting a backbone'
- Election integrity revelation: Detroit bragged that use of Zuckerberg funding ‘created a new normal’
- Manchin breaks with fellow Senate Democrats, backs scaled-down version of For the People Act
- U.S. investigates mounting reports of mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' malady
- Is Biden plotting to 'reduce automobile usage' in America? Eleanor Holmes Norton thinks so