Lawmakers participated in candlelight vigil outside the Capitol on Tuesday evening
So far more than 502,000 people have died from COVID-19 in the U.S.
A bipartisan gathering of lawmakers took part in a candlelight vigil on Tuesday evening that included a moment of silence in remembrance of the more than 500,000 individuals who have passed away from coronavirus in the U.S.
So far there have been more than 502,000 coronavirus fatalities in the U.S., according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
News, Not Noise
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- As Sen. Manchin opposes Tanden nomination, Klain says 'he doesn't answer to us at the White House'
- More than two dozen House Democrats ask Biden to relinquish sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
- GOP Rep: 'Should MSNBC be carried after years of pushing the false Russia collusion narrative?'
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'