Lawmakers participated in candlelight vigil outside the Capitol on Tuesday evening
So far more than 502,000 people have died from COVID-19 in the U.S.
A bipartisan gathering of lawmakers took part in a candlelight vigil on Tuesday evening that included a moment of silence in remembrance of the more than 500,000 individuals who have passed away from coronavirus in the U.S.
So far there have been more than 502,000 coronavirus fatalities in the U.S., according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
News, Not Noise
- President Biden calls for all employers to give workers paid leave if they need it to get vaccinated
- Census data show long rise in single-parent homes; experts link to wide array of social ills
- Hunter Biden business ambitions in China included building SeaWorld parks, memos show
- Columnist, pundit Juan Williams says TV show host rejected him for not being 'black enough'
- GOP Congresswoman on ending MLB antitrust exemption: 'Make them compete'