READ HERE: Full text of Biden's modified $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act released
The Committee for a Responsible Budget is criticizing the proposal, saying it relies heavily on budget 'gimmicks'
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Just the News has obtained the draft text of President Biden's modified $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act on Thursday.
Biden announced the framework for the proposal earlier on Thursday and the House Rules Committee released the 1,684-page text later in the day.
Democrats are using the budget reconciliation process to pass the spending bill to avoid the legislative filibuster.
The Committee for a Responsible Budget criticized the Democrats' new proposal, saying it relies heavily on budget "gimmicks."
News, not Noise
- Arizona sues Treasury Department over federal money being used for schools without mask rules
- PA state Senate leader sees bipartisan support to impeach Soros-backed Philadelphia DA
- Texas trooper fatally injured in accident while helping feds apprehend illegal migrants
- Aaron Rodgers blasts Biden for ‘pandemic of unvaccinated’ comment
- Democrat credits Trump for signing stimulus bills helping 'low and moderate income' Americans