READ HERE: Full text of Biden's modified $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act released
The Committee for a Responsible Budget is criticizing the proposal, saying it relies heavily on budget 'gimmicks'
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Just the News has obtained the draft text of President Biden's modified $1.75 trillion Build Back Better Act on Thursday.
Biden announced the framework for the proposal earlier on Thursday and the House Rules Committee released the 1,684-page text later in the day.
Democrats are using the budget reconciliation process to pass the spending bill to avoid the legislative filibuster.
The Committee for a Responsible Budget criticized the Democrats' new proposal, saying it relies heavily on budget "gimmicks."
News, not Noise
- Researchers shoot holes in study touted for confirming 'masks work' in curbing COVID
- Mike Pence: 'There were irregularities' in 2020 election, feels he made right decision Jan. 6
- Biden legal defeats rapidly piling up across the nation on broad array of policy fronts
- Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment
- Georgia sues Biden DOJ for evidence of ‘colluding or conspiring’ with outsiders to fight voter law