Rep. Elise Stefanik and husband announce that the congresswoman is pregnant
"We're excited to share that we are expecting a baby this fall & we cannot wait to meet our precious bundle of joy," the couple revealed.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Representative Elise Stefanik of New York has announced that she is pregnant.
"We are absolutely overjoyed to announce that our small family of 2 will soon be 3! We're excited to share that we are expecting a baby this fall & we cannot wait to meet our precious bundle of joy. Thank you for the warm wishes from so many. We are truly blessed," a message from the congresswoman and her husband Matt Manda announced.
Stefanik was recently selected to serve as House Republican Conference Chair last month after the ouster of Rep. Liz Cheney from that position.
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit