Rep. Steny Hoyer says House will vote Friday on COVID relief package
"The House will vote on Friday on @POTUS' #AmericanRescuePlan to end this pandemic and deliver urgently needed relief to America's families and small businesses," Hoyer tweeted.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer tweeted on Tuesday night that the House will vote Friday on a coronavirus relief package.
"The House will vote on Friday on @POTUS’ #AmericanRescuePlan to end this pandemic and deliver urgently needed relief to America's families and small businesses. The American people strongly support this bill, and we are moving swiftly to see it enacted into law," the Maryland Democrat tweeted.
If the legislation passes in the House it will also need to pass in the Senate before heading to President Biden's desk.
News, Not Noise
- Rep. Lauren Boebert on Cheney leadership removal: GOP 'finally taking a stand, getting a backbone'
- Election integrity revelation: Detroit bragged that use of Zuckerberg funding ‘created a new normal’
- Manchin breaks with fellow Senate Democrats, backs scaled-down version of For the People Act
- U.S. investigates mounting reports of mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' malady
- Is Biden plotting to 'reduce automobile usage' in America? Eleanor Holmes Norton thinks so