Sen. Grassley asks Congress to 'expose the extensive ties' between China, Biden Family
Sen. Chuck Grassley asked Congressional Democrats to investigate the ties between the Chinese Communist regime and the Biden family.
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) asked Congressional Democrats to investigate the ties between the Chinese Communist regime and the Biden family during an impassioned speech Monday.
The senior-most Senate Republican, together with Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), released more evidence earlier this month showing Hunter Biden's ties to Chinese businessmen affiliated with the Communist government.
The two senators initially published a "Biden Report" last year detailing "questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow and individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party."
Grassley mentioned how when the first report was released, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said it "reads as if Putin wrote it."
Other Democratic politicians called the report "Russian propaganda," while media outlets including Slate, CBS and the Washington Post attempted to discredit the report, Grassley said.
The newest document "shows the direct financial and legal relationship between Hunter Biden and individuals connected to the communist regime," Grassley explained, saying it "is yet another record that substantiates our report."
"So, to my Democratic colleagues who falsely smeared our report: you now chair committees that have jurisdiction over these matters, I challenge you to use the same effort and energy that you exerted in the Trump/Russia investigation to expose the extensive ties between the communist Chinese regime and members of the Biden family," Grassley concluded.
News, not Noise
- GOP Reps. Jordan, Johnson demand FBI respond to concerns about possible FISA application violations
- Whistleblower bombshell: DOD medical data reveals surges in oft-cited vax 'adverse events' in 2021
- Truckers inspired by Canada begin 'freedom' convoys around the world
- Infectious disease expert at Fauci's NIAID undercuts the boss by challenging school mask mandates
- Pfizer attempts to intervene after FDA asks court to delay publication of 55,000 pages on vaccine