Senate approves $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill
Stimulus checks to most Americans likely to soon follow.
The United States Senate on Saturday passed the latest round of COVID-19 stimulus, voting in favor of a $1.9 trillion relief bill that will see additional checks sent out to most Americans.
The bill includes provisions for $1,400 checks to the majority of American citizens, as well as a host of other stimulus measures and unemployment relief policies.
News, Not Noise
- President Biden calls for all employers to give workers paid leave if they need it to get vaccinated
- Census data show long rise in single-parent homes; experts link to wide array of social ills
- Hunter Biden business ambitions in China included building SeaWorld parks, memos show
- Columnist, pundit Juan Williams says TV show host rejected him for not being 'black enough'
- GOP Congresswoman on ending MLB antitrust exemption: 'Make them compete'