Senate confirms Dr. Vivek Murthy to serve as U.S. Surgeon General
The vote tally was 57-43.
The Senate confirmed Dr. Vivek Murthy on Tuesday by a vote of 57-43 to serve as U.S. Surgeon General.
This will be Murthy's second time serving in the role as he previously held the post during a portion of President Obama's tenure in office.
News, not Noise
- After battling bureaucrats throughout presidency, Trump gets last laugh against 'deep state'
- Bidenomics: 46 states saw GDP decline in first quarter of 2022, federal data shows
- Supreme Court marshal appeals to Virginia, Maryland governors to help stop protests as DOJ demurs
- Twitter dismisses Clarence Thomas threat but censors peer-reviewed study on COVID vax and fertility
- 20 states are using legislation to ban ‘Zuck Bucks’ from elections