Senate confirms former Florida Senator Bill Nelson to helm NASA
The Senate on Thursday via unanimous consent confirmed former lawmaker and astronaut Bill Nelson to serve as NASA administrator.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Senate on Thursday confirmed former Florida Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson to serve as NASA administrator.
The confirmation came via unanimous consent, according to The Hill.
Nelson served three terms as a senator before losing a 2018 reelection bid to then-Republican Gov. Rick Scott.
News, Not Noise
- Election audit in small New Hampshire town could have implications for 2020 results statewide
- CDC tells schools to keep students in masks
- ‘We have been complicit’: How Bon Appetit went from a classic American brand to a woke flagship
- DHS offers $500k for public-private data sweep targeting 'violent extremists' in law enforcement
- Trump asks for his props after vaccine success, CDC mask announcement - 'Just a mention please!'