Senate confirms Gina Raimondo to serve as commerce secretary
The vote tally was 84-15.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Senate voted on Tuesday in favor of confirming Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo, a Democrat, to serve as secretary of commerce.
The vote to confirm Raimondo was bipartisan, with only 15 GOP senators voting against confirmation. The vote tally was 84-15.
News, Not Noise
- Ga. governor candidate on criticism of voter ID: 'White liberals think black people are too dumb'
- Arizona Senate on the verge of beginning major audit of Maricopa County ballots
- Mom of Breonna Taylor says activists have exploited her death, calls BLM 'fraud'
- Labor leader: Union workers buying new cars, 'remodeling their homes' after Biden pension bailout
- As corporations bow to left's agenda, conservatives eye mass boycotts of woke brands