Senate Democrat zings Schumer on timing of debt ceiling tirade against GOP
'The timing may not have been the best,' Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware said Sunday.
"Frankly, I agree with the reasons why Senator Schumer was so frustrated that this standoff over the debt limit was risky, was unnecessary, was a manufactured crisis," Coons told Fox News Sunday. "But partly why Senator Manchin had his head in his hands was he thinks our leaders should be talking to each other directly. And all of us agree that we need more stability in our Congress and our country."
News, not Noise
- Trump flexes his muscle again with primary wins, as Dr. Oz race ends as a cliffhanger
- Rep. Cawthorn loses North Carolina GOP House primary, concedes race
- Former inmate pleads guilty of using drones to smuggle drugs into prison
- Mastriano wins Pennsylvania GOP gubernatorial primary
- FBI agents, Neustar employee testify in Sussmann trial, more prosecution witnesses for Wednesday