Abortion activists protest at Kavanaugh, Roberts homes
Police said they are anticipating more protests in response to the leaked draft opinion.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Abortion activists gathered outside of the homes of Justice Brett Kavanaugh and Chief Justice John Roberts on Saturday after a leaked Supreme Court draft opinion last week indicated the judges are set to overturn the landmark abortion precedent set in Roe v. Wade.
Video from the Daily Signal's Douglas Blair shows dozens of protesters chanting, "We will not go back!" outside of Kavanaugh's house in Maryland.
Other videos show demonstrators outside of Roberts' home chanting slogans such as "Keep abortion, save our people," and "You don't care if people die!"
Protesters carried signs with offensive phrases like "F*** YOUR GOD" and "AN ABORTION SAVED MY FAMILY."
Between 50 to 100 demonstrators came to Justice Kavanaugh's home in Chevy Chase, Md., police told The Daily Wire.
The protestors seemingly dispersed after police arrived on the scene.
Law enforcement said they are anticipating more protests in response to the leaked draft opinion.
Justice Clarence Thomas on Friday said he is undeterred by protests and the court would not be "bullied" by demonstrators.
Thousands took to the streets to protest across the United States shortly after Politico leaked Justice Samuel Alito's opinion draft seemingly overturning Roe.
The justice's houses were mapped out by pro-choice activist groups such as "Ruth Sent Us."
Churches were also targeted by demonstrations due to the Catholic faith of some of the justices.
Reporter Andy Ngo observed that far-left activists are calling on supporters to target pregnancy resource centers.
Just News, No Noise
- National Archives admits over 1,100 Biden records pages at Penn office, lacks custody of others
- World Health Organization puts CDC on defense by drastically narrowing COVID vax recommendations
- McCarthy on Trump indictment: NY prosecutor 'irreparably damaged' America, Congress will intervene
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Manhattan prosecutors secure grand jury indictment against Trump, thrusting nation into new turmoil