Actress Lori Loughlin to plead guilty in college admission scandal
Loughlin and her husband had been steadfast about fighting the charges
May 21, 2020 - 12:24pm
Actress Lori Loughlin and husband Mossimo Giannulli reportedly will plead guilty in connection with the U.S. college admission scandal.
The couple had for months planned to fight charges in connection with paying $500,000 to get their daughters into the University of Southern California.
As part of the reported agreement with the Justice Department, the couple will reportedly plead guilty Friday to conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud.
News, Not Noise
- Ex-Never Trumper Erick Erickson explains how he came to support Trump, what elites fear
- Twitter claims 'no evidence' of mail-in voter fraud despite numerous convictions since 2016
- Pelosi says Facebook's Zuckerberg 'panders' to White House to avoid federal regs, amid Twitter flap
- Trump preparing executive order to address perceived bias at social media giants
- Key general blasts government-run broadcasters for failing mission to promote U.S. values abroad