Epstein, Maxwell had orgies on private island with girls possibly as young as 15, court docs allege
Maxwell is incarcerated and facing federal changes related to sex trafficking
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Jeffrey Epstein and longtime associate Ghislaine Maxwell, now facing trial on federal sex-related charges, had "constant" orgies on Epstein's private Carribbean island and Maxwell had sex with girls possibly as young as 15, according to court documents released late Thursday.
The documents are a 2016 deposition from Virginia Giuffre, who has accused Maxwell and Epstein, who died last year in a New York City jail cell, of abusing her.
Giuffre also says in the documents that she saw former President Bill Clinton on Epstein's private Virgin Island retreat. However, she did not say she saw Clinton engage in any of the alleged sexual activity.
Just the News on Friday morning sent an inquiry to Clinton's office asking for a response to the allegation that he visited the island. His office has yet to respond to the request.
Maxwell, 58, is charged with recruiting and abusing three girls from 1994 to 1997 and committing perjury by denying her involvement. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges. Maxwell was arrested earlier this summer at her secluded, rural New Hampshire residence.
Giuffre also testified that she was trafficked to rich and powerful men, including England's Prince Andrew and high-powered attorney Alan Dershowitz, according to The Sun newspaper of London. Both men have denied the allegations.
News, Not Noise
- Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe
- Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness
- Poll: Strong majority of GOP voters see themselves as Republicans instead of 'MAGA Nation'
- President Trump in statement: 'I will always be committed to stopping the endless wars'
- Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot