Hunter Biden files suit against Delaware repair shop owner who gave first son's laptop to media
The suit alleges shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac illicitly distributed Hunter Biden's personal data.
Updated: March 17, 2023 - 10:29am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Friday against the owner of a Delaware computer repair shop who gave the New York Post a laptop the president's son left behind at his business.
The lawsuit claims shop owner John Paul Mac Isaac illicitly distributed Hunter Biden's personal data and accuses him of six counts of invasion of privacy, according to the suit filed in a Delaware district court and obtained by Fox News.
Just News, No Noise
- In prison tweets, Avenatti warns unseen evidence may benefit Trump in Bragg case
- Appeals court blocks Biden vaccine mandate for government workers
- Effort to squash Biden family stories long predated Hunter laptop, newly released emails reveal
- Cohen attorney letter to FEC appears to undercut DA Bragg's Trump case
- Confronted with data from Just the News, Blinken concedes concern about China bioweapons program