Justice Ginsburg receiving chemotherapy for recurrence of cancer
Ginsburg is 87
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has reportedly been undergoing chemotherapy treatment since May for reoccurring cancer.
The 87-year-old justice made the announcement Friday, as reported first by Fox News.
“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam,” Ginsburg said. “I remain fully able to do that."
She has suffered a series a health setbacks in recent years.
Earlier this week, Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital, in Baltimore, where she underwent an endoscopic procedure to clean out a bile duct stent that was placed last August.
News, not Noise
- New Durham indictment exposes second leg of Hillary Clinton's Russia collusion dirty trick
- FLASHBACK: Biden, Buttigieg and Harris supported banning sale of gas and diesel vehicles in U.S.
- Robin Hood in reverse? Democrats plan $12,500 tax credits for pricey electric car purchases
- New York governor orders release of nearly 200 inmates at Rikers Island
- Biden halts U.S. border wall, but helps former Soviet republic keep out Afghan refugees