LISTEN LIVE: Supreme Court hears oral arguments on Texas abortion law
Nine justices will hear oral arguments in two cases on whether abortion providers, Justice Department can mount federal court challenges
The Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday on challenges to the Texas law that bans most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.
The court's nine justices will hear oral arguments in two cases on whether abortion providers or the Justice Department can mount federal court challenges to the law, according to the Associated Press.
News, not Noise
- Governments warn of heart problems from COVID vaccines, but Twitter calls research 'unsafe'
- Washington DC suburb eyes taxing residents for rain on their roofs, driveways, parking lots
- Elon Musk calls for Congress to throw out Biden's entire Build Back Better bill: 'Don't pass it'
- Manchin: Without 'bipartisan buy-in,' Biden's budget reconciliation bill 'won't last'
- 'All Lives Matter to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ' sign got football coach fired: lawsuit