LISTEN LIVE: Supreme Court hears oral arguments on Texas abortion law
Nine justices will hear oral arguments in two cases on whether abortion providers, Justice Department can mount federal court challenges
The Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday on challenges to the Texas law that bans most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.
The court's nine justices will hear oral arguments in two cases on whether abortion providers or the Justice Department can mount federal court challenges to the law, according to the Associated Press.
Just News, No Noise
- CNN airs Trump clip with NYT reporter talking Jan. 6
- Federally backed censorship machine raises separation of powers, election meddling questions
- DNC wants to block lawsuit over incomplete absentee ballots
- Pelosi on stock ban vote delay: 'I wish we would've had the Republicans to vote for it'
- U.S. airstrike takes out top-ranked al-Shabab leader