Sen. Graham, ex-Trump lawyers Eastman, Giuliani subpoenaed in Georgia in 2020 election probe
Others former Trump legal advisers subpoenas including Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell, Kenneth Chesebro
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
An Atlanta-area grand jury investigating former President Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia has subpoenaed several members of the former president's inner circle, including former attorney Rudy Giuliani and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, according to court filings.
Others former Trump legal advisers subpoenas including John Eastman, Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell and Kenneth Chesebro.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is leading the probe, according to CNN. Several state officials have already been subpoenaed and have appeared before the special grand jury.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported the subpoenas.
Just News, No Noise
- National Archives admits over 1,100 Biden records pages at Penn office, lacks custody of others
- World Health Organization puts CDC on defense by drastically narrowing COVID vax recommendations
- McCarthy on Trump indictment: NY prosecutor 'irreparably damaged' America, Congress will intervene
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Manhattan prosecutors secure grand jury indictment against Trump, thrusting nation into new turmoil