Sen. Graham, ex-Trump lawyers Eastman, Giuliani subpoenaed in Georgia in 2020 election probe
Others former Trump legal advisers subpoenas including Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell, Kenneth Chesebro
An Atlanta-area grand jury investigating former President Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia has subpoenaed several members of the former president's inner circle, including former attorney Rudy Giuliani and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, according to court filings.
Others former Trump legal advisers subpoenas including John Eastman, Jenna Ellis, Cleta Mitchell and Kenneth Chesebro.
Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is leading the probe, according to CNN. Several state officials have already been subpoenaed and have appeared before the special grand jury.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution first reported the subpoenas.
Just News, No Noise
- CDC knew COVID vax associated with myocarditis but left off post-vax surveys
- Kanye West walks out of interview when host pushes back on Jewish claims
- Arizona county board supervisors say they voted to certify election 'under duress'
- Pennsylvania county that ran out of paper ballots doesn't certify election
- Arizona county refuses to certify election, could face potential lawsuit