Supreme Court says will also announce decisions this Friday – with guns, abortion cases forthcoming
There are 13 cases that still remain to be decided
The Supreme Court has reportedly added this Friday to its decision day calendar.
The addition is being reported by SCOTUS Blog, which closely follows the high court.
The court will release opinions beginning at 10 a.m.
The court already planned to issue decisions on Thursday, in addition to those already released Tuesday. The court's justices are expected to go on their summer recess at the end of June.
There are in total 13 cases left to be decided, including the highly anticipated Dobbs v. Jackson women’s health, which is expected to overturn Roe v. Wade, the decade's only decision that gives women the constitutional right to get an abortion.
News, not Noise
- North Carolina voters abandoning Democrats, switching to GOP as part of a national trend
- Highland Park gunman’s history, weapon purchase raise questions whether Democrat gun laws work
- Medical licensing boards face pushback for enforcing CDC vaccine recommendations, gender ideology
- Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham will not comply with Georgia election probe subpoena
- Texas counties declare 'invasion' in bid to pressure governor over illegal migrant crisis