Supreme Court says will also announce decisions this Friday – with guns, abortion cases forthcoming
There are 13 cases that still remain to be decided
The Supreme Court has reportedly added this Friday to its decision day calendar.
The addition is being reported by SCOTUS Blog, which closely follows the high court.
The court will release opinions beginning at 10 a.m.
The court already planned to issue decisions on Thursday, in addition to those already released Tuesday. The court's justices are expected to go on their summer recess at the end of June.
There are in total 13 cases left to be decided, including the highly anticipated Dobbs v. Jackson women’s health, which is expected to overturn Roe v. Wade, the decade's only decision that gives women the constitutional right to get an abortion.
Just News, No Noise
- Jordan Peterson announces World Economic Forum alternative
- New Jersey to investigate county election after votes counted twice
- West Point reimposes travel ban on unvaxxed cadets, despite repeal of military vax mandate
- Manhattan DA to present evidence alleging Trump paid Stormy Daniels hush money, report
- Rhode Island school under scrutiny for soliciting funds for cartel human smuggler