You Vote: Should flag burning be a federal crime?
President Trump has proposed a one-year prison sentence for those who burn an American flag. Do you agree?
June 22, 2020 - 11:50am
During his Tulsa, Okla., rally this weekend, President Trump urged Congress to pass a law making the burning of a U.S. flag a federal crime punishable by one year in prison.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the debate on whether flag burning should be protected by the First Amendment or be treated as a crime.
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe