You Vote: Should flag burning be a federal crime?
President Trump has proposed a one-year prison sentence for those who burn an American flag. Do you agree?
During his Tulsa, Okla., rally this weekend, President Trump urged Congress to pass a law making the burning of a U.S. flag a federal crime punishable by one year in prison.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the debate on whether flag burning should be protected by the First Amendment or be treated as a crime.
News, Not Noise
- Eighteen months later, Democrats' first Trump impeachment tale in tatters
- CDC claims COVID-19 kills 'healthy young children' as doctors push back on vaccinating kids
- Biden fumbles countries at G7, mistaking Libya for Syria
- Georgia election official acknowledge chain of custody documents missing for 2020 absentee ballots
- Death of journalist who broke the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting is being investigated as suicide