You Vote: Should flag burning be a federal crime?
President Trump has proposed a one-year prison sentence for those who burn an American flag. Do you agree?
During his Tulsa, Okla., rally this weekend, President Trump urged Congress to pass a law making the burning of a U.S. flag a federal crime punishable by one year in prison.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the debate on whether flag burning should be protected by the First Amendment or be treated as a crime.
Just News, No Noise
- CDC knew COVID vax associated with myocarditis but left off post-vax surveys
- Country singer Jake Flint dies hours after wedding at age 37
- 'Degrading and racist': White social worker sues Seattle for CRT-based harassment, retaliation
- Arizona counties' election certification: Lawsuits, testimonies, supervisors 'under duress'
- Actor Clarence Gilyard Jr. dies at 66