British Conservative lawmaker reportedly dies after being stabbed during meeting with constituents
A 25-year-old man has been arrested
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A British Conservative lawmaker reportedly died Friday after being stabbed during a meeting with constituents at a church in eastern England.
The lawmaker has been identified as David Amess.
A 25-year-old man has been arrested, according to the Associated Press.
News, not Noise
- Trump flexes his muscle again with primary wins, as Dr. Oz race ends as a cliffhanger
- Major funder of Wuhan lab told Fauci's agency COVID would end at 20,000 cases
- Juror donations, judge’s family ties at Sussmann trial spotlight DC's liberal leanings
- Rep. Cawthorn loses North Carolina GOP House primary, concedes race
- Election integrity: Wisconsin judge questions Zuckerbucks lawsuit