Queen Elizabeth II under medical supervision over health concerns
The queen is 96 years old.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II is under medical supervision in Scotland, Buckingham Palace said in a statement Thursday.
The decision to keep the 96-year-old queen under medical supervision was made because doctors became concerned for her health, according to multiple news reports.
"Following further evaluation this morning, the Queen's doctors are concerned for Her Majesty's health and have recommended she remain under medical supervision," the statement said.
Prince Charles, the apparent heir to the throne, and his wife, Camilla along with Princess Anne are already at Balmoral Castle with Queen Elizabeth. Her other two children and her grandson, Prince William, arrived in Scotland via plane Thursday morning, the BBC reported.
Just News, No Noise
- Michigan project with $1.14B in taxpayer backing must adhere to Chinese communist rules
- 'Race to the bottom': Legal experts fear escalation spiral ahead of possible Trump indictment
- GOP Rep roils hearing when asking witness why Hunter Biden not prosecuted for falsifying gun buy app
- Whitmer signs bill repealing Michigan's right to work law
- North Carolina governor vetoes pistol permit repeal