Elizabeth Warren claimed people tell her they’d vote for her if she ‘had a penis,’ reporter says
NBC journalist relays bizarre story in new book.
An NBC reporter relayed a bizarre vignette in a newly released book in which Elizabeth Warren allegedly claimed that people “come up to her” and tell her they would vote for her except for the fact that she does not have male genitalia.
The strange story was first reported on by Politico, which this week printed a passage from NBC Capitol Hill correspondent Ali Vitali’s new book “Electable: Why America Hasn’t Put a Woman in the White House … Yet.”
Vitali said that while discussing various political questions with Warren, the Massachusetts center claimed: “Everyone comes up to me and says, ‘I would vote for you, if you had a penis’.”
The story was greeted with widespread derision on social media. “[Warren] should name a single person that has ever said this to her,” said Washington Free Beacon Executive Editor Brent Scher.
The popular account NumbersMuncher, meanwhile, jokingly pointed out: “So people took the time to go to Warren's events and spent hours there... only to take the time to tell her they would vote for her ‘if you had a penis’?”
Just News, No Noise
- Trump hails Ginni Thomas for standing firm on election integrity in face of Jan. 6 panel
- Enemies list? Fed-backed censorship machine targeted 20 news sites
- Watch: Ian batters historic warship docked in South Carolina waters
- Former President Trump compares Biden admin to Soviet Union for ‘jailing political opponents’
- Florida Rep. Ted Deutch resigns from Congress to lead U.S. Jewish advocacy group