FDA approves drug for Alzheimer's patients, first in nearly 20 years
The drug will reportedly treat slow cognitive decline in early-stage patients.
News, Not Noise
- Heart problems in vaccinated students trigger medical, legal scrutiny of campus COVID mandates
- Israeli PM warns of 'last chance for the world powers to wake up' before reviving Iran nuclear deal
- McCarthy demands COVID intel be declassified, Americans be allowed to sue China
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Trump: 'Happy Father’s Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world'