Federal marshal shot in Baltimore serving warrant, second incident this week with fed officer shot
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known.
A member of the U.S. Marshals Service was shot Thursday morning in west Baltimore while serving an arrest warrant, according to news reports.
A male suspect was killed in the incident, city police told the Baltimore Sun newspaper.
The incident was the second this week in which a federal law enforcement officer was shot serving a warrent.
On Tuesday, two FBI agents were fatally shot and three others were wounded while service a warrant related to child pornography in South Florida.
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known, the Sun also reports.
News, Not Noise
- Ex-FBI boss has 'grave concern' FISA court was 'defrauded intentionally' in Russia probe
- More troubles for Cuomo as Legislature strips his emergency powers amid dual scandals
- Boomerang? Trump antagonists suddenly hit with scandals, political crises of their own
- The Biden Cabinet nominee who can't seem to get her math straight
- Mississippi judge orders new election after finding 79% of absentee ballots invalid