Federal marshal shot in Baltimore serving warrant, second incident this week with fed officer shot
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known.
A member of the U.S. Marshals Service was shot Thursday morning in west Baltimore while serving an arrest warrant, according to news reports.
A male suspect was killed in the incident, city police told the Baltimore Sun newspaper.
The incident was the second this week in which a federal law enforcement officer was shot serving a warrent.
On Tuesday, two FBI agents were fatally shot and three others were wounded while service a warrant related to child pornography in South Florida.
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known, the Sun also reports.
Just News, No Noise
- Scientist who worked closely with the Wuhan lab says COVID was genetically engineered and leaked
- New Hampshire senators skipping WH event to protest Biden support for Dem primary changes
- Kirstie Alley dead at 71 after battle with cancer
- Actress Kirstie Alley has died at 71
- Podcast host claims break-in at property, gunfire at his home after Kanye West interview