Federal marshal shot in Baltimore serving warrant, second incident this week with fed officer shot
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known.
A member of the U.S. Marshals Service was shot Thursday morning in west Baltimore while serving an arrest warrant, according to news reports.
A male suspect was killed in the incident, city police told the Baltimore Sun newspaper.
The incident was the second this week in which a federal law enforcement officer was shot serving a warrent.
On Tuesday, two FBI agents were fatally shot and three others were wounded while service a warrant related to child pornography in South Florida.
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known, the Sun also reports.
News, Not Noise
- Trump's post-D.C. plan takes shape with rollout of America First funding, policy, messaging arms
- Hunter Biden's book 'Beautiful Things' sells less than 11k copies in first week, despite PR rush
- Arizona Senate on the verge of beginning major audit of Maricopa County ballots
- Michigan: 'Strongest public health order in the Midwest’ now requires masks for 2-year-olds
- Oregon considers making mask mandate permanent, infuriating residents