Federal marshal shot in Baltimore serving warrant, second incident this week with fed officer shot
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known.
Updated: February 4, 2021 - 9:29am
A member of the U.S. Marshals Service was shot Thursday morning in west Baltimore while serving an arrest warrant, according to news reports.
A male suspect was killed in the incident, city police told the Baltimore Sun newspaper.
The incident was the second this week in which a federal law enforcement officer was shot serving a warrent.
On Tuesday, two FBI agents were fatally shot and three others were wounded while service a warrant related to child pornography in South Florida.
The extent of the marshal’s injuries in the incident Thursday were not immediately known, the Sun also reports.
Just News, No Noise
- Michigan project with $1.14B in taxpayer backing must adhere to Chinese communist rules
- 'Race to the bottom': Legal experts fear escalation spiral ahead of possible Trump indictment
- GOP Rep roils hearing when asking witness why Hunter Biden not prosecuted for falsifying gun buy app
- Whitmer signs bill repealing Michigan's right to work law
- North Carolina governor vetoes pistol permit repeal