Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene calls for 'national divorce' between red and blue states
"From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrat's traitorous America Last policies, we are done," said the Georgia Republican.
Updated: February 20, 2023 - 12:10pm
Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) marked Monday's President's Day holiday by calling for a split between America's conservative and liberal states to shrink the central government and defeat radical political agendas.
"We need a national divorce," she wrote on Twitter. "We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government.
"Everyone I talk to says this.
"From the sick and disgusting woke culture issues shoved down our throats to the Democrat's [sic] traitorous America Last policies, we are done."
You can follow Nick on Twitter @NGivasDC
Just News, No Noise
- Doctored evidence? Democrat-led J6 panel added audio to silent security video for primetime hearings
- Watch: How Jan. 6 security footage was altered by Democrats to add provocative sound
- Comer wins: FBI relents, agrees to deliver subpoenaed memo alleging Biden bribery to Capitol
- Nearly 10,000 photos from Hunter Biden's laptop published online
- Twitter believed it would lose COVID censorship suit, feared release of documents: emails