WATCH: Disinformation Nation: Social Media's Role in Promoting Extremism and Misinformation
The Subcommittee on Communications and Technology and the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce of the Committee on Energy and Commerce will hold a joint hearing on Thursday, March 25, at 12 p.m, via Cisco Webex. The hearing is entitled, "Disinformation Nation: Social Media's Role in Promoting Extremism and Misinformation."
News, not Noise
- Rep. Brian Babin accuses White House press secretary of lying about 51 migrant deaths
- Jan. 6 panel effort to blame Trump for violence ignores pointed warnings Congress got much earlier
- Trump wins big in Illinois primaries, New York GOP picks Zeldin over Giuliani
- One year after Biden touted saving Americans 16 cents, July 4th cookouts cost $10 more
- Rep. Mary Miller defeats Rep. Rodney Davis in Illinois House GOP primary