Biden calls on N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign, following AG report on sexual harassment claims
President Biden previously said he would call on Gov. Cuomo to resign if the allegations were substantiated.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Biden on Tuesday called on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign, following the state Attorney General's report finding that the governor violated federal and state law on sexual harassment.
Biden in a press conference would not say whether he believed Cuomo should be impeached and removed from office, but that he believed the state legislature was pursuing impeachment.
Biden joined a chorus of other Democrats, including Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (NY), who said Cuomo should step down in light of the findings.
News, not Noise
- 'Actual malice': Courts greenlight Devin Nunes defamation lawsuits against mainstream media
- Defund-the-police firebrand Ocasio-Cortez gets protective police escort
- Ga. Election Board tosses complaint against Herschel Walker's wife, refers 12 others to state AG
- Trump sues New York Times and niece over story about his taxes
- Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine