Biden urges vaccination, notes CDC guidance that fully vaccinated generally don't need mask outside
"So go get the shot. It's never been easier. And once you're fully vaccinated, you can go without a mask when you're outside and away from big crowds," Biden said during his speech.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Biden during remarks outside the White House on Tuesday spoke about guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that fully vaccinated individuals do not need to wear a mask outside except when they're in certain crowded scenarios.
"Fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask outdoors, except in certain crowded settings and venues," according to CDC guidance.
Biden urged people to get vaccinated against the coronavirus: "So go get the shot. It's never been easier. And once you're fully vaccinated, you can go without a mask when you're outside and away from big crowds," he said during his speech.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'