President's Day diss: Historian says Biden on track to be worst president in history
'Everything he does seems to be about destroying American exceptionalism,' said Craig Shirley
Presidential historian and New York Times best-selling author Craig Shirley says Joe Biden is on track to become the nation's worst president in history.
"I ranked him among our five worst presidents in American history," Shirley said on the Monday edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show.
That ranking was based off of a piece that Shirley wrote one year into Joe Biden's presidency. Shirley said that now that it's been two years since the president took office, he's going to update the ranking.
"He's actually going to become the worst president in American history," Shirley said.
The 46th president has been getting a lot of backlash lately for inflation, the economy and unpopular foreign policy decisions.
Most recently, he got backlash for choosing to go to Ukraine instead of going to East Palestine, Ohio where people are dealing with the aftermath of the train derailment, resulting in toxic chemicals affecting the community.
Shirley, a former adviser to Ronald Reagan, accused Biden of trying to destroy American exceptionalism.
"Everything he does seems to be about destroying American exceptionalism, the American experiment and the American creed," he stated. "I've come to the conclusion he's doing it on purpose."
Just News, No Noise
- Trump decries weaponized probes against political figures: ‘Worse than ballot stuffing’
- US Judge gives a lecture on free speech at Notre Dame after being shouted down at Stanford
- Operation Lone Star: More than 30,000 foreign nationals turned back to Mexico
- DOD announces removal of woke DEI Chief from military children's schools
- Andrew Cuomo calls out Georgia and New York Trump investigations, says they're politically motivated